In this update, we fixed an issue where the wrong coordinates is saved when the locale is set to a country which uses comma as decimal notation.
In this update, we reworked the way the EXIF Data are embedded to prevent data corruption. At the same time, we added a checkbox option to Include or Exclude EXIF Data.
We updated the underlying framework and now the full file path is shown instead of just filename in the This Photo Properties
In this update, we reworked the JPEG Export module to speed up the processing. Now the Load Folders would sort the filenames alphabetically.
We shaved a couple of milliseconds per photos in this update.
We updated the underlying framework
This update fixes an issue where a JPEG photo is not loaded if it does not contain a header or contains a malformed header.
In this update, we fixed a possible crash when the app encounters a JPEG with a malformed or not existent header.
In this update, we issued a fix for a crash in the Standard Rotation when the app encounters an JPEG with a malformed or missing header.
In this update, we fixed an issue where the JPEG without a header or malformed header does not show up in the preview.