|Purchase from the Mac AppStore|
Requires OS X 10.10 and above
Current Version 3.3.5
CM Batch Photo Processor helps you in performing the mundane and tiresome task of having to batch resize and rename all your photos while giving you back the time to doing what you enjoy doing.
It does :-
* Batch Resizing (Downsizing and Upsizing)
* Batch Resize Images into Fixed Dimension Frames while retaining Image Ratio Aspect
* Batch File Renaming. Included is a basic file renaming feature which tags prefix, suffix and a running number to the output photos.
* Comprehensive Batch File Renaming Module which lets you customise the filename structure by using the Filename Builder which can tag prefix, suffix, custom text, running numbers and dates to the filenames. This module works with not only photo files but any files with a filename and it is super quick.
* Automatically Read in the EXIF Rotation Setting and Determine the rotation angle needed for each photo
* EXIF Information are copied from JPEG, 3FR, ARW, CR2, CR3, HEIC, MEF, MRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, PEF, RAF, RW2, SR2 and SRW format when converting between these formats to be saved to a supported output format.
* Batch Rotation of Photos
* Add Text Captions to Photos with support for Transparency
* Add Image (PNG) Watermark to Photos with support for Transparency and Resizing
* Text Caption & Watermark Alignment options include Top (Left, Middle, Right), Center (Left, Middle, Right), Bottom (Left, Middle, Right). Diagonal, Vertical (Left & Right) TopDown & BottomUp are also available for Text Caption
* Batch Effect Manipulation such as Oil Paint, Sepia, Equalize, Brightness, Rainbow Effect, Crystallize, Normalize, Grayscale, Sharpen, Blur, Engrave, Solarize, Contrast and Auto Level Enhancement
* Batch Conversion of Image Format
* Batch Import of Folders of Photos using the Load Folders or by dragging and dropping a folder into the application.
* Supports Import of JPEG, Canon RAW (CR2 & CR3), FujiFilm RAW (RAF), Hasselblad RAW (3FR), High Efficiency Image File (HEIC) (High Sierra and above), Mamiya RAW (MEF), Minolta RAW (MRW), Nikon RAW (NEF & NRW), Olympus RAW (ORF), Panasonic RAW (RW2), Pentax RAW (PEF), Sony RAW (SR2 and ARW), Single Page TIFF, PNG and BMP Photos.
* Supported Output Format – JPEG, JPEG 2000, HEIC, Single Page TIFF, TIFF 48 Bit, PNG and BMP
* Supports Output to 48 Bit Color Depth TIFF
** When the Image Format is set to “As Is” and the imported file is 3FR, ARW, CR2, CR3, MEF, MRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, PEF, RAF, RW2, SR2 and SRW, the output file would be saved as 48 Bit Color Depth TIFF.
It can do all these with a few easy settings and it works faster than if you can do it manually.
Resizing is never easier as it provides you with several methods such as Downsizing by Pixel, Upsizing by Pixel, Resizing by Percentage and several quick ratios to use.
The renaming feature allows you to add Prefix and Suffix to your existing filenames and/or include an auto-generated running number to it. You can tag on any text to the filenames so that in the near future when you refer to those photos, you would know where and when they are taken. If you need more than just the rudimentary Filename renaming, check out the built-in Batch Filename Changer module.
The Batch Filename Changer module works independently from CM Batch Photo Processor and can work with any files. It is easy to use and fast as it does not manipulated the internal file structure. You can use the Filename and the 2 Date Builders to set up how you want your file names to look like. Included is the tag to add Existing Filename, Date, Prefix, Suffix and Running number. You can type in your custom static text in there too.
The Batch Filename Changer supports importing your ready made list of file names on a CSV file. You can customise the Date Formats too. There is two so you can set and tag them to your file names.
Once you are ready, use the Preview New Filename to check if the filenames come out as you want. If not, tinkle more with the settings. Click Start when you are ready to make the change.
Apart from helping you resize and rename your photos, CM Batch Photo Processor can help you rotate photos and add that extra spark to your photos through its manipulation option, some of which includes Sharpen, Blur, Oil Paint, Negative, Equalize, Sepia and Grayscale effects.
Adding Text Caption or Watermark to the Photos cannot be easier with CM Batch Photo Processor.
When you take pictures in landscape mode on an iPad,iPhone or an iPod Touch, it will show up as portrait mode in iPhoto, use CM Batch Photo Processor to rotate them to the correct orientation in a few seconds.
CM Batch Photo Processor is a great tool for both professional and amateur photographers alike. It certainly is a handy app to have for anyone who deals with photos.
Resized photos would be small enough to send to your friends or put on the web and can be viewed by Mac, Windows and Linux users alike.
Like they say, a Picture paints a thousand words and CM Batch Photo Processor would certainly make that task easier for you.
|CM Batch Photo Processor on Annesoft || ||
| || |