14 Days Free Trial. Requires OS X 10.10 and above
Current Version 3.0.7
|Buy Now for US$ 14.95|
Order from FastSpring. Volume Discount Available
CM Batch Photo Processor helps you in performing the mundane and tiresome task of having to batch resize and rename all your photos while giving you back the time to doing what you enjoy doing.
It does :-
* Batch Resizing (Downsizing and Upsizing)
* Batch Resize Images into Fixed Dimension Frames while retaining Image Ratio Aspect
* Batch File Renaming
* Automatically Read in the EXIF Rotation Setting and Determine the rotation angle needed for each photo
* EXIF Information are copied between JPEG, CR2, NEF, ORF, SR2, ARW, HEIC and TIFF format when converting between these formats
* Batch Rotation of Photos
* Add Text Captions to Photos with support for Transparency
* Add Image (PNG) Watermark to Photos with support for Transparency and Resizing
* Text Caption & Watermark Alignment options include Top (Left, Middle, Right), Center (Left, Middle, Right), Bottom (Left, Middle, Right). Diagonal, Vertical (Left & Right) TopDown & BottomUp are also available for Text Caption
* Batch Effect Manipulation such as Oil Paint, Sepia, Equalize, Brightness, Rainbow Effect, Crystallize, Normalize, Grayscale, Sharpen, Blur, Engrave, Solarize, Contrast and Auto Level Enhancement
* Batch Conversion of Image Format
* Batch Import of Folders of Photos using the Load Folders or by dragging and dropping a folder into the application.
* Supports JPEG, Canon RAW (CR2), Nikon RAW (NEF), Olympus Raw (ORF), Sony Raw (SR2 and ARW), High Efficiency Image File (HEIC) when running MacOS High Sierra, Single Page TIFF, PNG and BMP Photos.
* Supports Output to 48 Bit Color Depth TIFF
** When the Image Format is set to “As Is” and the imported file is ORF, SR2, ARW, CR2 or NEF, the output file would be saved as 48 Bit Color Depth TIFF and if the imported file is HEIC, the output file would be saved as JPG.
It can do all these with a few easy settings and it works faster than if you can do it manually.
Resizing is never easier as it provides you with several methods such as Downsizing by Pixel, Upsizing by Pixel, Resizing by Percentage and several quick ratios to use.
The renaming feature allows you to add Prefix and Suffix to your existing filenames and/or include an auto-generated running number to it. You can tag on any text to the filenames so that in the near future when you refer to those photos, you would know where and when they are taken.
Apart from helping you resize and rename your photos, CM Batch Photo Processor can help you rotate photos and add that extra spark to your photos through its manipulation option, some of which includes Sharpen, Blur, Oil Paint, Negative, Equalize, Sepia and Grayscale effects.
Adding Text Caption or Watermark to the Photos cannot be easier with CM Batch Photo Processor.
When you take pictures in landscape mode on an iPad,iPhone or an iPod Touch, it will show up as portrait mode in iPhoto, use CM Batch Photo Processor to rotate them to the correct orientation in a few seconds.
CM Batch Photo Processor is a great tool for both professional and amateur photographers alike. It certainly is a handy app to have for anyone who deals with photos.
Resized photos would be small enough to send to your friends or put on the web and can be viewed by Mac, Windows and Linux users alike.
Like they say, a Picture paints a thousand words and CM Batch Photo Processor would certainly make that task easier for you.
14 Days Free Trial. Requires OS X 10.9 and above